Slingshot’s Kinetic Recovery Tow Ropes are THE tool to use when towing stuck vehicles. Utilize the kinetic energy of the tow vehicle and gain the momentum needed without cringe inducing jolts. Other towing equipment like chains or standard tow straps can transmit unnecessary, damaging impact forces to both vehicles if used with any sort of a running start.
Double Braid Nylon material provides up to 30% elongation during use, which translates into lower impact but higher energy transfer to the stuck vehicle. Whether you are off-roading in your Jeep, have a semi-truck buried in the snow or a combine harvester stuck in the field, the SlingShot Kinetic Energy Rope is the only rope for you!
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Gain momentum you need to boost the disabled vehicle up and out
- Absorbs jolt upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- Coated with a military grade, durable polymer coating that is water proof, UV & abrasive resistant
- Developed by the U.S. Army