Premium HMPE Recovery Rope is designed for use with ATV's, UTV's, jeeps, trucks, rescue apparatus, and agriculture equipment. Use as a connection between two vehicles or as a winch extension to reach an anchor point. Safer, stronger, and easier to work with than steel cable. Be prepared with these synthetic recovery slings.
Please call for custom lengths and diameters up to 2" at 381,000 lbs breaking strength.
Equivalent to Samson's Amsteel-Blue.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Safer alternative to steel cable at 1/7th the weight
- Urethane coating for excellent abrasion resistance
- Easily repaired in the field
- Specific gravity: .98 (floats on water)
- Elongation: Less than 1% at 30% breaking strength
- Chafe sleeve protected spliced eye on both ends
1/4"- MBS: 6,930 lbs SWL: 1,040 lbs ATVs and Snowmobiles
3/8"- MBS: 15,840 lbs SWL: 2,380 lbs UTV's and Small Jeeps
1/2"- MBS: 27,540 lbs SWL: 4,130 lbs Jeeps and Trucks
3/4"- MBS: 52,200 lbs SWL: 7,830 lbs HD Trucks and Small Tractors
1"- MBS: 88,290 lbs SWL: 13,240 lbs Semis and Tractors to 300hp
Available in 25', 35', 50', and 100' lengths. Please call 608-387-0960 or email email@example.com for additional size options.